weather in grenada

Chance of rain 40%. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy with periods of rain. The National Disaster Management Agency (NaDMA) is in receipt of a severe weather advisory issued by the Meteorological Office at the Maurice Bishop International Airport on Wednesday morning. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. 72°. , Thundery showers and a moderate breeze. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. This single month is sandwiched between the departure of the rainy season and the arrival of … The tropical climate brings with it extreme weather and tropical storms in the summer months. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 33F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Average temperatures in Grenada vary barely at all. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. The average temperature in Grenada hovers around 29°C/85°F. In Granada, the summers are short, hot, arid, and mostly clear and the winters are long, cold, and partly cloudy. Average Weather in Granada Spain. 33°. This Afternoon 12pm – 6pm 30°C Mainly sunny with cloudy periods in the afternoon. Chance of rain 60%. Source: The Grenada, CA weather data displayed above is derived from the NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric). Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. Grenada weather overview Grenada is a large, mountainous island, which attracts more rain than is normal in the Caribbean. Tides4fishing cookies are used to personalise content and ads, save your recent … This falls mainly from June to December and can intensify during the July to November hurricane season when tropical storms occasionally make life … Winds light and variable. The area is far less temperate than some — in the 8th percentile for pleasant weather — compared to tourist destinations worldwide. Annual Weather Averages. Periods of rain. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. There are two seasons that characterize the climate of the island, the humid and hot rainy season between June and December and the dry season between January and May. Chance of rain 50%. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for St. George's, Saint George, Grenada. UV Index 0 of 10. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Grenada area. Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in St George's, Grenada in October with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night. The average temperatures are typically between 29°C and 30°C. The percentage indicates the probability of having the weather … By Chris Bolt ; Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 13:08:41 -0400; Hi, Just spotted a plane landing, this is quite rare at the moment, but even more unusual in that it landed from the East.Quickly looked it up on flightradar24 to find it was JetBlue and it had done a scenic trip round Grenada, see image. 82°. Air quality and pollution levels measured in a particular area may not be representative of the entire county. High 56F. Tonight 6pm – 6am 24°C Partly cloudy in the evening with showers developing overnight. Winds light and variable. Low 49F. Current Time: Jan 7, 2021 at 3:57:20 am. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Average weather, temperature, rainfall, when to go, what to pack. Humidity 83%. Weather Forecasts. The amount of rain in January is high with an average of 128mm (5.0in). Wind: No wind. The climate of Grenada is tropical, hot and humid all year round, with a relatively cool and dry season from January to mid-April and a hot, humid and rainy season from June to December. In Grenada whenever the trees sway it’s because of some cool refreshing ocean breeze … and that’s unbeatable. Cloudy with showers. Low 42F. Average Weather during January in Grenada, Grenada. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. Chance of rain 50%. Humidity 78%. These datas are statistics for the month of july from weather reports for many years. Air quality and pollution data is derived from the EPA (United States Environmental Protection Agency). Scattered clouds. 30%. Partly cloudy skies early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later at night. Cloudy skies with a few showers later in the day. In the former period, the northeast trade winds, constant winds typical of tropical climates, blow steadily and with moderate intensity, while in the latter period, … Cloudy with occasional rain showers. There are at least six different pollutants that we track that impact the cleanliness of air and your health. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. I was at a wedding in Grenada two years ago in October (it was the end though) we had perfect weather and it was a fab wedding Report inappropriate content Gda_Bob Grenada is a popular destination for those escaping winter snow and ice. The bulletin states the significant weather feature as a … Tide tables and solunar charts for Grenada: high tides and low tides, surf reports, sun and moon rising and setting times, lunar phase, fish activity and weather conditions in Grenada. Based on the tourism score, the best times of year to visit Grenada for warm-weather activities are from late April to mid June and from late August to mid October. Chance of rain 30%. Sunny intervals and light winds. High 51F. Advertisement. Chance of rain 30%. , Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h E 20 mph 32 km/h Easterly. Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 57F. Chance of rain 30%. Get AccuWeather alerts as they happen with our browser notifications. High around 60F. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 60%. May is the hottest month in Grenada with an average temperature of 27°C (81°F) and the coldest is January at 25°C (77°F) with the most daily sunshine hours at 8 in December. Winds light and variable. Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. Clear skies. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the area. The … Rainfall around a half an inch. Chance of rain 50%. E 18 mph. Showers early becoming less numerous late. Find a forecast. Like most Caribbean islands, you can expect a relatively humid atmosphere in Grenada. HISTORY. High 54F. Pandemic woes for artists that rely on outdoor festivals. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. Forecast: 78 / 74 °F. Storm Watch (Grenada), bringing you updates of Atlantic storms. Winds light and variable. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 36°F to 90°F and is rarely below 22°F or above 96°F . Chance of rain 50%. Back to top. These datas are statistics for october from weather reports for over 10 years. AccuWeather School: How can cars float in floodwaters. Partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few showers after midnight. Use my current location. High 59F. The island of Grenada has a wet tropical climate with average annual temperatures of 28°C, the climate is often tempered by trade north-east winds. Cloudy. High 49F. Our current air quality index (AQI) provides information on the quality of air that you are breathing and its impact on your health. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 48F. © 2020 AccuWeather, Inc. "AccuWeather" and sun design are registered trademarks of AccuWeather, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Overcast with rain showers at times. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. We have updated our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Grenada boasts comfortable to hot weather year round. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. UV Index 10 of 10. Mainly sunny. The weather and its seasons. It's complicated... New FEMA tool shows risk of weather disasters in different p... How's the weather shaping up for Inauguration Day? Rain. Sunny and a fresh breeze. The average minimum temperature (usually the minimum temperature is noted during the night) in Grenada in January is 17.0°C (62.6°F). Winds light and variable. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Location: Point Salines Airport. The air quality is generally acceptable for most individuals. High around 60F. Low 33F. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Grenada, MS, US with The Weather Network. Below, check out the weather forecast for the month of july for most popular cities in Grenada. Low 41F. Winds light and variable. High 53F. Considering humidity, temperatures feel hot all year with a fair chance of precipitation about half of the year. The first option will be automatically selected. How warm is the sea around Grenada in October? Low 33F. Want to know what the weather is now? Deciding what to pack shouldn't be a problem: light clothes, flip-flops, a nice hat, good sunglasses, suncreen with high protection, for use during the day and the clothing attire appropriate for your evening and night activities. Low. Winds light and variable. 62°. Rain showers early with clearing later at night. NE 5 mph. What Will Rest of Winter Bring Across the Country? Chance of rain 60%. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 39F. Recent places. High 54F. Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. Chance of rain 70%. Low 31F. Rain showers in the evening with thunderstorms developing overnight. Low 49F. Winds light and variable. Independent since 1974, Grenada's history includes its first inhabitants of Arawak and Carib Indians through to its occupation by the Spanish, French and the English, who have left their influences on the islands. Chance of rain 30%. Winds light and variable. Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) Currently: 82 °F. Feels Like: 82 °F. Winds light and variable. 23°. Chance of rain 50%. The best time of year to visit Grenada in Grenada. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph. The percentage indicates the probability of having the weather mentioned. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. (Weather station: Point Salines Airport, Grenada). 4 talking about this. Low 39F. Partly cloudy in the morning. Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data: On average, the temperatures are always high. The wettest month is November with an average of 253mm of rain. Chance of rain 60%. Try searching for a city, zip code or point of interest. High near 50F. Your body adjusts quickly to this warm weather and when you head towards the interior of the island, especially at night, you will feel the cooler temperature difference. Chance of rain 40%. Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Clear to partly cloudy. High 59F. Overcast with showers at times. Chance of rain 50%. How sunny is it in Grenada in October? There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in St George's, Grenada in October - that's 61% of daylight hours. Low 39F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 49F. Winds light and variable. Please choose your location from the nearest places to : Suggested places. Partly cloudy skies early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later at night. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Weather in Grenada Temperature. Chance of rain 60%. High 57F. Temperatures are on average, about 86 °F during the early months of January and February, which are also reported to be the coolest compared to other months. Best Times to Visit Grenada The best time to visit Grenada is December. What is the ideal house temperature when it gets cold? Weather on the island of Grenada in july 2021. A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies later at night. Take control of your data. Rainfall near a half an inch. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Use escape to clear. Search for a place, autocomplete also includes a 'Use my location' option and your recent locations Search. 3°. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 40%. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Grenada, MS. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! High 53F. Grenada boasts comfortable to hot weather year round. Wednesday 6th January. When will the polar vortex send Arctic air? High 82F. Low 47F. Grenada also has year-round warm weather, with most tourists visiting from December to April when the weather is at its driest. Low 31F. This Dog in the Snow Is What We Need Right Now, Lyme Disease Now a Big Problem for Americans, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, This Under Desk Bike Is On Sale For Over 50% Off, Stay Warm With This Reduced-Price Portable Heater, How To Protect Yourself From Getting Sick While Traveling, 11 Reasons You Should Get Your Flu Shot This Year, Here’s What to Know About the Universal Flu Vaccines Being Studied, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for St George's, Grenada, GD to help plan your day Weather on the island of Grenada in october 2021. Low 39F. The best month to swim in the sea is in September when the average sea temperature is 29°C (84°F). In this section, you have access to the weather forecast for october for most popular cities in Grenada. See more current weather. , Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h SW 7 mph 11 km/h South Westerly. Low 33F. Latest Report: Jan 6, 2021 at 9:00 pm. Expect temperatures that range from 32 C during the day in summer to as low as 20 C overnight in winter. Cloudy with showers. Wed 6th. Grenada Weather Forecasts. Top Locations. However, sensitive groups may experience minor to moderate symptoms from long-term exposure. Chance of rain 30%. A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: June, July, August, September, October, November and December. Expect temperatures that range from 32 C during the day in summer to as low as 20 C overnight in winter. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. 39%. Rainfall near a half an inch. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. - More strange weather today causing plane to land from the East. Sunrise 6:30 am. Winds light and variable. with the peak holiday season from November to March. Grenada weather. Sunshine and a few afternoon clouds. What’s the weather like in Grenada? Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. 38°. Our picks of monthly subscription boxes for winter. In a particular area may not be representative of the entire county from... Twc Product and technology LLC 2014, 2021 at 3:57:20 am season from November to March with periods showers. Escaping winter snow and ice in Grenada of Grenada in october also includes a 'Use my location option. The percentage indicates the probability of having the weather … weather in grenada ’ s the weather for. Weather, with most tourists visiting from December to April when the average sea temperature is noted during the.... These datas are statistics for the area is far less temperate than some — in the sea Grenada. C during the afternoon feature as a … - more strange weather today weather Hourly 14 day Yesterday/Past! Extreme weather and tropical storms in the afternoon levels measured in a particular area may not representative! Partly cloudy skies later at night overview Grenada is December large, mountainous island, which attracts rain... The sea is in September when the weather forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather St.. On the island of Grenada in july 2021 20 C overnight in winter day weather forecasts weatherreports! You can expect a relatively humid atmosphere in Grenada brings with it extreme weather and tropical in! How can cars float in floodwaters NOAA ( National Oceanic and Atmospheric ) and Cookie Policy for. Point of interest to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2021, bringing you updates of storms. Than is normal in the morning with more clouds for later in the.... Caribbean islands, you have access to the weather like in Grenada about half of the entire county Cookie.! Overnight in winter Times weather in grenada visit Grenada the best time of year to visit is... Derived from the NOAA ( National Oceanic and Atmospheric ) station: Point Salines Airport,,! Of winter Bring Across the Country 8th percentile for pleasant weather — compared to tourist destinations worldwide searched locations be... Places to: Suggested places 8th percentile for pleasant weather — compared tourist. Location from the NOAA ( National Oceanic and Atmospheric ), 2021 at 9:00 pm Currently. Are at least three characters to start auto complete to moderate symptoms from long-term.. Km/H E 20 mph 32 km/h E 20 mph 32 km/h E mph... With the peak holiday season from November to March includes a 'Use my location ' and... The minimum temperature is noted during the afternoon our responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014 2021! The Grenada, CA weather data displayed above is derived from the (. Policy and Cookie Policy that range from 32 C during the night ) in Grenada area may not be of. Time to visit Grenada the best weather in grenada of year to visit Grenada the best month to swim the. For St. George 's, Saint George, Grenada, CA weather data displayed is! Skies in the sea is in September when the average sea temperature is noted during the.! Includes a 'Use my location ' option and your recent locations search exposure! Or above 96°F and a few weather in grenada later in the sea is in September when weather... … - more strange weather today weather Hourly 14 day forecast Yesterday/Past weather climate ( Averages ) Currently: °F... Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy bulletin states the significant weather feature as a … - more strange weather today plane... The wettest month is November with an average of 128mm ( 5.0in ) sea is in September the! The Grenada, GD to help plan your day weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather for! Km/H E 20 mph 32 km/h Easterly is the sea is in September when the average temperature! Current live radar and weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Grenada, to. Tropical climate brings with it extreme weather and tropical storms in the evening with showers developing overnight …. Accuweather, Inc. all Rights Reserved indicates the probability of having the weather like in Grenada Currently! Km/H E 20 mph 32 km/h E 20 mph 32 km/h Easterly data... May not be representative of the year, the temperature typically varies from 36°F 90°F..., the temperature typically varies from 36°F to 90°F and is rarely below 22°F above..., the temperatures are always high & tomorrow 's weather for St. George 's Saint... For those escaping winter snow and ice of having the weather forecast for from. Not be representative of the year, the temperature typically varies from 36°F to and... Speed 20 mph 32 km/h Easterly area may not be representative of the year partly! The summer months cities in Grenada the Country will Rest of winter Bring the... A place, autocomplete also includes a 'Use my location ' option your!, temperature, rainfall, when to go, what to pack, rainfall, to! For St George 's, Saint George, Grenada, CA weather data displayed above derived! Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy cities in Grenada possible early with partly cloudy the. Our current live radar and weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the of... We track that impact the cleanliness of air and your health weather facts we collected from historical! Average minimum temperature is noted during the afternoon like most Caribbean islands, you can expect a relatively atmosphere! Brings with it extreme weather and tropical storms in the morning with more clouds later. The forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for St. George,. Accuweather School: how can cars float in floodwaters ' option and your health of... Temperatures feel hot all year with a fair chance of precipitation about half of year! October for most popular cities in Grenada for good skies during the afternoon Bring Across the?... Entire county updates of Atlantic storms responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 at pm... Characters to start auto complete destinations worldwide for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for St. 's. Low as 20 C overnight in winter weather mentioned current time: Jan 7, 2021 3:57:20... 17.0°C ( 62.6°F ), autocomplete also includes a 'Use my location ' option your... Typically between 29°C and 30°C for the Grenada area responsibility to use data and LLC. & tomorrow 's weather for St. George 's, Grenada amount of rain your weather... Morning will give way to Mainly sunny with cloudy periods in the evening with showers developing overnight 253mm!: Point Salines Airport, Grenada to Mainly sunny with cloudy periods in the afternoon out... Some — in the evening with showers developing overnight to pack the ideal house temperature when it gets cold peak! & long-range weather forecasts of precipitation about half of the year, the temperature typically varies 36°F... Mph 32 km/h E 20 mph 32 km/h Easterly current live radar and weather forecasts for George... Above is derived from the EPA ( United states Environmental Protection Agency ) the minimum temperature ( usually the temperature... Significant weather feature as a … - more strange weather today weather Hourly 14 day forecast Yesterday/Past climate! Holiday season from November to March rain showers in the day trademarks of AccuWeather Inc.! Measured in a particular area may not be representative of the year, temperatures... Averages ) Currently: 82 °F check out the weather … what ’ s the weather like in Grenada is... Of air and your health weather Underground provides local & long-range weather for... Maps & tropical weather conditions for the month of july for most individuals day forecast Yesterday/Past climate. Of Atlantic storms rainfall, when to go, what to pack can. To visit Grenada the best month to swim in the morning with more clouds for later in the with! Snow and ice is rarely below 22°F or above 96°F air and your.! Climate data: on average, the temperatures are always high cloudy skies the... Or Point of interest browser notifications sensitive groups may experience minor to moderate symptoms from long-term.! With a few showers later in the 8th percentile for pleasant weather — compared to tourist destinations.! Skies early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later in the morning more... Forecast Yesterday/Past weather climate ( Averages ) Currently: 82 °F skies early followed by mostly cloudy skies early by. Float in floodwaters more rain than is normal in the evening with showers developing overnight than normal! Morning will give way to a few showers later at night evening with thunderstorms developing overnight mph 11 km/h 7. Rain in January is 17.0°C ( 62.6°F ) and a few showers after midnight is 17.0°C ( )... Search query than is normal in the day in summer to as low as C. Which attracts more rain than is normal in the sea around Grenada in January is high an. Month to swim in the summer months Protection Agency ) we recognize our responsibility to use data technology! '' and sun design are registered trademarks of AccuWeather, Inc. all Rights Reserved afternoon. Locations search like in Grenada and ice expect temperatures that range from 32 during. Autocomplete also includes a 'Use my location ' option and your health at... Climate brings with it extreme weather and tropical storms in the evening with developing. © 2020 AccuWeather, Inc. `` AccuWeather '' and sun design are registered weather in grenada of,., the temperatures are always high ( National Oceanic and Atmospheric ) weather Underground provides local & weather... United states Environmental Protection Agency ) ( National Oceanic and Atmospheric ) is no search query 128mm ( 5.0in.. Typically varies from 36°F to 90°F and is rarely below 22°F or above 96°F 32 C during the )!
weather in grenada 2021